SXU Emergency Information
This is the official Saint Xavier University weather and emergency notification center. When there is an emergency, please check back for updates, which will be made frequently with instructions and information about any incidents, campus services or resources available to the SXU community. Please bookmark this webpage.
- SXU Information Desk: 773-298-3000
University Website: http://www.sxu.edu
- Campus Alert: To sign up to receive text alerts, please go to mySXU and select Campus-Wide Text Alert System from the Resources tab located to the right.
- Digital Signage Locations: These TV monitors are placed throughout WAC, Graham School and VAC
Office and Service Availability to Resident Students
The following services are available to the campus community:
- Public Safety / Campus Police
- Dining Services
Resources for Faculty
There are no specific resources for faculty at this time. All scheduled events and activities are still taking place.
Public Safety Assistance
Please contact Public Safety for emergencies or any kind of assistance on campus.
- Emergency: 773-298-3911
- Non-Emergency: 773-298-3541
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shuttle schedules are still operating as scheduled. All events and activities are still taking place.
Please check back periodically for important information as it relates to all other emergencies.