Please join Saint Xavier University’s (SXU) Student Veterans and the SXU community for a special Veterans Day celebration on the birthday of the Marine Corps on Thursday, Nov. 10 in the Diner Atrium. Stop by for the following activities to celebrate our nation’s service men and women:
- 8 – 9 a.m. Breakfast hosted by Saint Xavier Council;
- 9:30 – 9:45 a.m. Presentation of flag and speech;
- 9:45 – 11:11 a.m. Breakfast with Veterans continues;
- 11:11 – 11:30 a.m.O.W honorary Speech/ thanking everyone for coming to event;
- 6 – 8:30 p.m. Veterans Day Reception at Gilhooley’s.
On Friday, Nov. 11, please join SXU at the noon Mass in McDonough Chapel for a special veteran dedicated service.
SXU would like to thank all of its veterans for their bravery and sacrifice!