Join registered dietitian Kelly Devine Rickert for an eight-week weight loss class at the Shannon Center. The program combines online and in-person instruction to teach participants about nutrition and weight loss. To register, please fill out the online form and submit it to the Shannon Center. The class is limited to 30 participants.
How it works:
- Three classroom lessons provided at the Shannon Center
- 6:30 p.m., Tues., Sept. 17
- 6:30 p.m., Tues., Oct. 8
- 6:30 p.m., Tues., Nov. 5
- Weigh-in every Tuesday and submit your weight online
- Instructional video lesson of the week will be posted each Tuesday
- PowerPoint and handouts included
- All materials are provided online so access to the Internet and email is mandatory
- The program costs $40 for SXU students, $60 for SXU faculty/staff, and $75 for community members.
Contact Jen Quinlan at (773) 298-3778 or email@example.com with any questions.