All students planning to student teach in Fall 2013 must attend a mandatory Student Teaching Application Meeting on any of the following dates and times:
• 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Tues, Sept. 4, Butler Reception Room
• 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., Thurs., Sept. 6, Butler Reception Hall
Four important topics will be discussed:
• How to determine if you’ll be ready to student teach in Fall 2013*
• What to expect in student teaching
• How student teaching placements are made
• How to apply for student teaching
*Your admission ticket to the mandatory Student Teaching Application Meeting is a current printed copy of your Program Evaluation that you can access from the Student Profile area on your CLAWS account. If you have difficulty printing a copy, please contact your academic advisor for assistance.
If you have any questions, please email Wendy Connolly, Director of Clinical Practice, at firstname.lastname@example.org.